Sunday 20 May 2018

Saya, Aku, Kita...

Today, I noticed that people have different information and perspective of the world and one another. When I was praying terawih, I was sadly in the middle. On both sides, someone is calling for me to 'rapatkan saf' on their side. Sadly, I chose a side.

I could really decide on what side to 'rapatkan saf'. This is all because of me having experience in two situations. Both of them was when I was in secondary school. As some of you may know, I went to two schools in standard one. In the first part of the year, I was in Sultan Ibrahim Girl School (SIGS) Johor Bahru, Johor. I stayed in the hostel. Every time I stayed there, I usually go to the right. As they all do they prayer by 'rapatkan saf' to the right.

But when I transfer to Sekolah Tun Fatimah (STF) Johor Bahru, Johor, a different situation occurs. Everyone 'rapatkan saf' to the middle. And as a girl who didn't want to shine a light on herself, follow both situations.

I also checked the internet and there were many that have both opinions. So... I'm stuck.

As this trouble occurs, I noticed that this is related to my problem with saying saya, aku, kita and also saying in my first name.

'Saya suka menyanyi.' If I say this, people call me goody-two-shoes.
'Aku suka menari.' If I say this, people call me a jerk or being rude. This is also my parent's forbidden word.
'Kita suka warna biru.' If I say this, people think I'm dumb as a don't know Malay grammar. But it's one of the normal calling of Johoreans.
'Alya suka melukis.' If I say this, people think I was referring to someone else and think it's strange.

No matter, how I call myself there is still a flaw. But everywhere I go these kinds of words people call themselves.

I will still continue my research on how these things go. Stay updated.

No comments:

Post a Comment