Thursday 31 May 2018

Mid-Exam Breakdown

Either everyone or most of you have been in this situation before.

Your sitting in the examination hall. Waiting and staring at your untouched question booklet. Your mind and heart praying to see the questions that you hope for are in the booklet. As you slowly turn the page turner (literally), foreign words and questions started to shout at you.

Okay not too foreign. Just words and questions that you may know but it ends up only one word. Yet the question ask for an essay. 

I am no Einstein. I am not a philosopher. I read through my notes thousands of times, but why the important ones don't show up in my brain.

My brain trying to find the answer to a question.



There is also the situation of reading the question but in all of the excitement of answering and sending the paper in... You realise something. Your head was thinking of different things while your question is asking for a whole other chapter.

My Life just went downhill.

Any advice?


No comments:

Post a Comment