Tuesday 2 January 2018

Catching Memories in Memory Lane.

As I was scrolling my facebook page, I noticed a memory post that they put up for me. It caught my eye as the picture was me on the first day of living in a boarding school at S.I.G.S when I was 13. I was really small at the time, so people didn't believe that I could even stand living away from my parents. But look at me now.

As I was scrolling, I noticed there were 20+ comments and it intrigued me to read all of them. As I was reading it, my eyes started to get watery as my mother commented most on that post. And one post made me burst into tears.


This comment was written by my mother and I never realize how she remembered and she cared for me at the time. She cared and I cared but every time I remembered the past that I have been through, I never realized that she was with me. Remembering what I have been through.

Even though this Facebook post was in 2011, but I still felt a touched of memory and it made my heart burst into happiness and satisfaction on what it made me today.

No comments:

Post a Comment